Re: SOAP schema bugs?

The LC WD contains the following text in [1].

"The encodingStyle attribute information item MAY only appear on:

1.  A SOAP header block (see 5.2.1 SOAP header block).

2.  A child element information item of the SOAP Body element
information item (see 5.3.1 SOAP Body child Element).

3.  A child element information item of the SOAP Detail element
information item (see 5.4.5.1 SOAP detail entry).

4.  Any descendent of 1, 2, and 3 above."

Therefore I think the schema for the 1.2 Envelope EII is correct.

Regards,
Marc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/#soapencattr

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.