RE: Use of XML Messaging in Multicasting?

From: Abhishek <abhishek_b9@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 12:48:29 -0500 (EST)
To: eugene@datapower.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org

Thanks for your reply. Actually, I am a student and I am researching on the topic "XML Messaging in Multicasting Communication." I hardly get any information directly addressing this scenario or may be I am not able to recognize it.
- Abhi.
 Eugene Kuznetsov <eugene@datapower.com> wrote:
> Can someone please tell me if XML messaging is being used in
> Multicasting?

It can be -- there are some very interesting applications. Could you
tell the list more about what you're looking for?

\\ Eugene Kuznetsov
\\ eugene@datapower.com XML-aware networks
\\ DataPower Technology, Inc. http://www.datapower.com