RE: Discussion summary: Proposal for clarifying relationship between SOAP modules and features

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:45:40 -0800
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: "David Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, "Noah Mendelsohn" <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "XMLP Public" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, "Herve Ruellan" <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>

Jean-Jacques,

I am generally fine with this but would it be ok to say

   A SOAP module realizes *zero* or more SOAP features

I don't think we prevent a SOAP module to be written without calling out
any particular SOAP features (i.e. specifying them according to the
rules in the SOAP 1.2 spec)?

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen