Proposal: Drop feature 52 from features list

From: Don Mullen <donmullen@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:57:16 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Cc: "'David Fallside'" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, "'Alex DeJarnatt'" <alexdej@microsoft.com>, jacek@systinet.com, John Koropchak <johnko@microsoft.com>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, manoj.cheenath@bea.com, "'Glen Daniels'" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>, "'Paul Kulchenko'" <paulclinger@yahoo.com>, Joe Baysdon <jbaysdon@tibco.com>, Xan Gregg <xan@tibco.com>

At the last SOAP implementers meeting, we discussed how the SOAPBuilders
tests could be used to test the SOAP features listed on the implementers
page [1].

Feature '52' is : Supports the use of SOAP RPC Representation with other
MEPs

Since there are no other MEPs defined currently, this will be difficult to
test in an interoperable way.  We decided to propose dropping this feature
from the list, since other MEPs are not part of the SOAP 1.2 specification.

Don Mullen

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/03/soap1.2implementation.html