RE: Problem with SOAP Fault/Reason/Text ?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 21:26:17 -0800
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Yeah, I am not sure either. If a node finds two Russian reason texts
should it then generate a env:Sender fault? That would seem like
overkill to me, especially as I am not convinced that this is really an
interoperability issue. In other words, I don't think this can be any
stronger than a SHOULD.

Henrik