New snapshot generated

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 19:11:18 +0100
To: XMLP Public <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
CC: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, w3c-archive@w3.org, Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, Janet Daily <janet@w3.org>, Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>

Hello,

The editors said would provide a new snapshot for you to peruse
over the week-end. Well, here is that snaphost:

http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/11/08/soap12-part1.html
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/11/08/soap12-part2.html

This snapshot incorporates all the issues for which the editors
have resolutions. Issues for which we don't have any resolution:
367, 368 and 369 (QA). Issues for which we require additional
feedback from the WG: 389 (data model and encoding).

Thanks to Janet and DanC for taking time out of their daily work
and flipping the ACLs.

Have a good week-end.

Jean-Jacques.

PS. About half the spec is now "red" or "green"; i.e. a lot of
the wording has evolved. It is probably high-time to revert to
B&W only.