Re: [getf] Proposal for Web-friendly representation of RPC's in SOAP

I agree with the intent, but I am wondering whether explictely calling out HTTP
GET here (and in other places) doesn't somewhat bypass the MEP and HTTP binding
layer. I would favor Stuart's approach of having YAMEP.

I also agree with Mark that http://foo.org/part/<partId>/quantityOnHand may be
too fined grained.

I suppose we will also be to integrating your text with part of the existing
RPC section, for example section 4.1.2 "RPC Response". Is this a correct
assumption, of where you thinking this would replaced the entire RPC section?

Otherwise, this looks really good.

Jean-Jacques.