RE: soapenv namespace and the fault child elements

From: Anne Thomas Manes <anne@manes.net>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:54:57 -0400
To: "Scott Cantor" <cantor.2@osu.edu>, "'Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
The spec [1] says that the <fault> child elements are within the envelope
namespace. So either they should be added to the envelope namespace or the
spec should be modified to say that they are not defined within the
namespace.

Anne

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/05/14/soap12-part1-1.117.html#soapfault