Re: TAG document: SOAP HTTP GET binding available

Tim, I share your concerns with the verbosity of DavidO's proposal, but I think your proposal
favors the RPC convention (optional, based upon the SOAP encoding) over unencoded data (i.e.
regular XML encoding). Also, this would mean changing the default for the encodingStyle AII:
currently, when no encodingStyle AII is in scope, "no claims are made regarding the encoding
style of that EII and its descendants" [1].

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/1/10/11/soap12-part1.html#soapencattr