Re: Resolution of issue 195

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 21:14:47 +0200 (CEST)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
 Hello all. 8-)
 The resolution [1] surprises me greatly, IMHO it is a
complication for no real reason. But anyway, I wasn't there so I
missed my chance to complain, really. 8-)
 I have a question, though: how is the identification of the
return value in RPC-as-array handled? My proposals addressed
that.
 Apart from this, I don't think the adopted direction is actually
broken, just overly complex.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/