TAG document: SOAP HTTP GET binding available

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 20:04:53 -0700
To: "'XML Protocol Discussion'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: <www-tag@w3.org>
Hi all,

As part of the TAG resolution of TAG issue #7 [1], I've written a SOAP HTTP
URI binding, aka a GET binding.

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/ws-uri.html

I would be interested in your comments on this document.  Please note that
the TAG has not required that this particular document be taken up by the
current XMLP working group for inclusion in the XMLP work products.

I'd like to have discussion on www-tag@w3.org.  While this is obviously a
dist-app issue, I think it imperative that the TAG be involved in the
discussion.

Cheers,
Dave

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/get7