Re: Issue: Problem with ProcedureNotPresent fault subcode

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 10:25:49 -0400
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Cc: moreau@crf.canon.fr, skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Jacek Kopecky writes:

>> OK, you've converted me to MAY. 8-)

Good, I think that's a good compromise, if others agree.  I could probably
live without the subcode entirely, or maybe better yet, a subcode that's
not specific to RPC.  Why not have a general subcode: "bodyNotRecognized",
which would apply uniformly to RPC and non-RPC responses.  Again, I can
live with ProcedureNotPresent as a MAY.  Many thanks!

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
05/03/2002 05:20 PM