Re: Issue: Problem with ProcedureNotPresent fault subcode

 Noah,
 I believe you described below the case where you recognize the
QName. In the other case - RPC as an application of SOAP, you
just assume that what's come in is an RPC request. There's no
mixing RPC with non-RPC on one endpoint then. So the fault is
simple - it's supposed to be RPC but I don't recognize the method
- ProcedureNotPresent is the fault.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/