Re: Issue: Problem with ProcedureNotPresent fault subcode

 Jean-Jacques,
 I view a server as a collection of endpoints (and it is usual to
be able to bind different services to different paths in the
server) so what you've written below is perfectly possible
without single endpoints allowing both kind of messages.
 On the other hand, Stuart's (b) is a possible approach, too, but
IMHO the existence of the ProcedureNotFound subfaultcode
indicates that the creators thereof thought in terms of (a).
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/