RE: Issue: Problem with ProcedureNotPresent fault subcode

 I've always viewed the RPC convention as an application of
SOAP which specifies the contents of the body. Therefore I don't
see an endpoint accepting both RPC and non-RPC messages. (An
endpoint is an addressable part of a SOAP node.) Therefore my
response is your (a). I see that this might need to be clarified
in the spec.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/