Attribute items on SOAP elements

From: Murali Janakiraman <murali@roguewave.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 14:52:07 -0800
To: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

A clarification...

While for most of the elements description we clearly state that they have
"zero or more" attribute information items we do not say anything about
attributes for some of the elements (For example, Fault and all it's
children except the details element).

I am not sure whether this is intentional or inconsistent. Does the
specification prevent elements like Fault and faultCode (or where ever it is
not explicitly stated) from having any attributes. If so, I don't understand
the restriction. If not, it seems inconsistent causing some confusion.

Murali

Rogue Wave User Conference in Vail, Colorado, July 2002! :
http://www.roguewave.com/corp/events/usersgroup/