Re: Issue 189: closed

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 17:20:54 +0100
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
CC: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Yeap, that would be my reading of the Infoset spec as well.

Noah, if this is correct, does this definitely solve your first issue
("<?xml?> may be in XML infoset provided to binding")?

Regarding your second issue ("<?xml?> may appear in XML sent by HTTP
binding"), is this solved by the paragraph quoted by Henrik in [1] ?

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Mar/0259.html