RE: XML protocol comparisons
From: Jeremy Allaire (&References="jeremy@allaire.com <mailto:jeremy@allaire.com?Subject=RE:%20XML%20protocol%20comparisons&In-Reply-To=<C3843BD1B83DD2119D79000092A7BAD404471AAC@platinum.allaire.com>)
Date: Fri, Mar 31 2000
*	Other mail archives: [this mailing list] <../> [other W3C mailing lists] <../../>
*	Mail actions: &References="[ respond to this message ] <mailto:xml-dist-app@w3.org?Subject=RE:%20XML%20protocol%20comparisons&In-Reply-To=<C3843BD1B83DD2119D79000092A7BAD404471AAC@platinum.allaire.com> [ mail a new topic ] <mailto:xml-dist-app@w3.org>