RE: Propose resolution of issue 191

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:48:12 -0800
To: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Looks good - two minor (editorial) comments:

1) It seems there is a 'negation' missing as in "...does contain an
>>in<<valid SOAP envelope..." which can be found in the paragraph:

"The message is deemed to have been intended for the local SOAP node,
but is deemed badly formed: ill-formed XML, contains a serialized DTD,
and/or does contain a valid SOAP envelope."

2) Might be good to be consistent about saying "SOAP message" as in "XML
infoset of a SOAP message" rather than "envelope Infoset" and other
variants. In general, I think we mean "message" when we talk about the
SOAP message construct.

Thanks!

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com