Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

 Noah,
 I see where you're trying to get, I think.
 My interpretation is that the first four examples each contain
two serialization roots in SOAP Encoding, while the last (fifth)
has one serialization root.
 It doesn't really matter if we view your third and fourth
example as two graphs or one containing disjoint areas (I'm not
familiar with English terminology for graphs).
 Interpreting all your examples as containing one graph (possibly
in several disjoint pieces) would IMHO simplify our job of
specifying how the corner cases are to be handled.
 Hope everyone agrees, 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/