Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 12:32:20 -0500
To: "Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Cc: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>, Herve Ruellan <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, soap@zaks.demon.co.uk, xml-dist-app@w3.org
Jean-Jacques Moreau writes:

>> +1 for the first two items.
>>
>> Martin Gudgin wrote:
>>
>> > I would also like the answers to these questions. My own feelings are
as
>> > follows;
>> >
>> > 1    a single envelope can contain multiple disjoint graphs
>> >
>> > 2    If there are href/id connections between two header entries,
they are a

So, what I think I'm hearing is: the placement of
SOAPENV:encodingStyle attributes has no direct bearing on the number
of graphs.  Stated another way: id/href can cross from one
encodingStyle scope to another?  I just think we have to be clear on
this.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142