Re: Clarification on use of encodingStyle attribute

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:18:48 +0100 (CET)
To: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
cc: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, Herve Ruellan <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>, Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, <soap@zaks.demon.co.uk>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Gudge,
 I disagree with your point 3 because (as indicated in [1]) you
can have a graph serialized into two headers and still no
out-of-line nodes.
 I don't see where one would really _need_ out-of-line nodes, if
even if only for significantly easier processing (on the writer,
probably, for the reader must accept everything).
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/