Re: Rework on SOAP 1.2 Part 2: Section 2 and 3

+1, if it's not already stated, we should say so.  I can't find it
offhand.  Perhaps we should reword in 2.2:

<original>
A non-terminal node has zero or more outbound edges.
</original>

<proposed>
A non-terminal node has zero or more outbound edges, and no lexical value
property.
</proposed>

Keep the rest of 2.2, I think.

One Rogers Street