Re: xsi:type for multiref targets.

From: Simon Fell <soap@zaks.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 20:53:18 -0800
To: "Martin Gudgin" <marting@develop.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
One issue with the current definitions of enc:integer is that they
don't allow for anything other than id/href from the encoding
namespace, so you can run into issues with root & arrayType etc.

I really wish that soapencoding would either fully adopt XSD, or
completely drop it, and not continue its current parts of XSD
approach, and the resulting confusion it brings.