SOAP

From: Hung Nguyen Quang <hungnq2@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 04:15:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I think we can improve interoperable, understandable when we parse the SOAP message by using DTD for each message: SOAP message request, and SOAP message response. When we look at the DTD, we can know how to write a code to parse this. Note that SOAP message is a XML document. Why?
- Firstly: We can solve the problem in the private toolkit vendor’s SOAP message response, such as Microsoft, Apache SOAP, IBM, Sun… toolkits.
- Secondly: DTD like interface for a Web Service method.

Best wishes,
Nguyen Quang Hung