GET, conneg, and a media type parameter

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 16:36:01 -0400
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

I'm just updating the media type registration with Henrik's comments,
but before I send that out, I wanted to ask what the group thought
about adding a SOAP body namespace URI as an optional parameter on
the media type, for use with content negotiation on a GET?

e.g.

GET /foo
Accept: application/soap+xml; bodyns="http://example.org/purchase-order"

(suggestions for a name other than "bodyns" gratefully accepted also)

MB