RE: Web-friendly SOAP

I'd suggest that you track the drafts of the Web Services Architecture
requirements  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsa-reqs  and address concerns to the
mailto:www-ws-arch@w3.org  list.  (It is a "real" discussion list, not one
of those black hole comments lists!)  I'm reasonably sure that the spirit of
your proposal is reflected in the current draft, but you might want to help
refine and wordsmith it.