Re: fault/detail

 Hi all, 8-)
 I think it was me who alluded to the possibility of making
things consistent by removing the requirement that all headers
and body entries be ns-qualified.
 I only meant that half-seriously because I'm well aware that we
would then rely on extension and application authors to judge the
necessity for namespace-qualification of their elements. I
believe XML still doesn't mandate namespace qualification. Is it
in any way official that XML will move to mandate namespace
qualification?
 Unqualified XML has sense in localized applications where there
are no concerns about naming conflicts. Why shouldn't it be used
in localized SOAP exchanges? 8-)

 Anyway, I also prefer mandating ns-qualification, it's just that
the other option is not inherently broken and should not be
dismissed all too easily.

 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation