Re: What is the difference between a "struct" and an "array" in the e dge case?

Marc, it does indeed seem like an issue. 8-)
Yves, please log the issue, the email about it would be
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Jul/0012.html

Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation