Re: What is the difference between a "struct" and an "array" in the e dge case?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 14:07:18 +0200 (CEST)
To: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
cc: Kevin Johnsrude <kevinj@roguewave.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

 Marc, Kevin,
 I believe that since in array the names are irrelevant, we must
not assume that they are the same. The name may be used for type
matching (if using some schema validation as suggested in
http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#encschema ) or it may be
generated or (usually) it can be the same (like 'item' or
something) but the latter is just one of the options.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation
                   http://www.systinet.com/