Re: Who Faulted (was RE: Proposed rewrite of Part 1, section 2 (long) )

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 23:11:18 +0100 (CET)
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Stuart,
 exactly as you say, so far we have avoided identifying nodes and
we were talking about roles only. I think adding addressing,
which is very dependent on the binding used and on other things,
to the core (next to faulting) would be a lot of hairy work. I
suggest we don't go there. Or at least not for 1.2.
 Good night, 8-)

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/