Re: Who Faulted (was RE: Proposed rewrite of Part 1, section 2 (long) )

 Stuart,
 exactly as you say, so far we have avoided identifying nodes and
we were talking about roles only. I think adding addressing,
which is very dependent on the binding used and on other things,
to the core (next to faulting) would be a lot of hairy work. I
suggest we don't go there. Or at least not for 1.2.
 Good night, 8-)

                   http://www.systinet.com/