Re: One-way messaging in SOAP 1.2

Either way, if I write a method in my favorite
language and then choose to expose it via SOAP,
how much do I need to modify my code to do so?

It sounds like you are moving towards a world of
methods designed explicitly for SOAP over HTTP
and that if I then wanted to write a SOAP over
SMTP method, I would have to modify my code yet
again.

-Alex-

S. Alexander Jacobson                   i2x Media
1-212-787-1914 voice                    1-603-288-1280 fax