Re: Resolving the Ed Note in Part 1 section 5.1 (was New Issues)

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:19:51 +0100
To: noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com
CC: dug@us.ibm.com, "'Henrik Frystyk Nielsen'" <henrikn@microsoft.com>, skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com, xml-dist-app <xml-dist-app@w3c.org>
Presumably, one could use nested SOAP envelopes to get around the problem of
not being able to apply the SOAP extensibility framework. In this model, the
initial envelope would be wrapped into a second envelope that would be
delivered to the next hop. The second envelope would contain binding specific
information, represented as headers (bodies?). :)

Jean-Jacques.