Re: Repost issue: missing accessors same as NILs?

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:04:35 +0100 (CET)
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Rich,
 what I mean by "default value" is, of course, an
"application-specified default value". Would this clarification
satisfy your concerns, or is it something else?
 I don't like the words "unspecified value" because IMHO that is
just a special case of the above. But I can imagine the situation
can be viewed the opposite - the former being a special case of
the latter, is that right? 8-)
 I'm really concerned about potentially misleading formulations
so thanks for your comments.

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/