Re: IDREF vs HREF for graph edges in SOAP encoding

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:16:16 +0100 (CET)
To: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
cc: Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, XML dist app <xml-dist-app@w3c.org>
 Gudge,
 the row 6 states a problem of the encoding when it uses anyURI
for references. In the column Solution/IDREF it is written that
this problem is not applicable if we choose IDREF for references.
This is the case for problems in rows 3, 4 and 5 as well.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/