Re: I-D ACTION:draft-baker-soap-media-reg-00.txt (fwd)

Mark,

Thanks for doing this! Some comments.

1) "envelope" needs to be capitalized.

   The root element of the message will always be named "envelope" with
   the namespace "http://www.w3.org/2001/12/soap-envelope".  However,
   this may be expressed in two ways;

     o  with an xmlns declaration on the root element
     o  with a prefix-adorned xmlns declaration on the root element
        where "envelope" is so prefixed

2) It isn't clear that we should not adopt the fragment identifier
meaning associated with application/xml. I don't think that
we want to preclude use of fragment identifiers.

    7. Fragment identifiers

    No meaning is associated with fragment identifiers for content
    described by the "application/soap+xml" media type.

3) Base URI is not addressed and should be IMO (it is in RFC3023).
 From section 6 of [SOAP12P1]:
	SOAP does not define a base URI but relies on the mechanisms
	defined in XML Base[11] and RFC 2396[6]  for establishing a
	base URI against which relative URIs can be made absolute.

Suggest that a section entitled "Base URI" be added to the ID
and suitable text (possibly directly from the spec, or maybe
just referencing where in the spec this is defined) be added.

Cheers,

Chris