Re: Encryption and the processing model

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:26:18 -0500
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
CC: David Orchard <david.orchard@bea.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> I'm also not very familiar with SET, so I don't know whether it has a
> processing model that places visibility requirements on header names
> and qualifiers, as SOAP does.

But that's the question, isn't it?  Does SOAP place visibility
requirements?  I don't see any discussion of that in the spec.

In my note I tried to show a sample use where such "blinding" can be
useful and financially important.  I would hate to see us rule it out,
and would rather we just point out that you might have problems if you
do that kind of thing and aren't careful.

Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com
Information Integrity, XML Security