Re: Encryption and the processing model

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:26:18 -0500
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
CC: David Orchard <david.orchard@bea.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org
> I'm also not very familiar with SET, so I don't know whether it has a
> processing model that places visibility requirements on header names
> and qualifiers, as SOAP does.

But that's the question, isn't it?  Does SOAP place visibility
requirements?  I don't see any discussion of that in the spec.

In my note I tried to show a sample use where such "blinding" can be
useful and financially important.  I would hate to see us rule it out,
and would rather we just point out that you might have problems if you
do that kind of thing and aren't careful.
	/r$

--
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com
Information Integrity, XML Security