RE: SOAP port number

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 07:33:32 -0800
To: "Mark Baker" <distobj@acm.org>, "Krishna Sankar" <ksankar@cisco.com>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Maybe I am missing something but what has changed that would cause us to
consider reopening this issue [1]? I personally have not seen any new
arguments that were not taken into consideration as part of resolving
[1] and so I am not sure I understand the context in which you propose
reconsideration.

Henrik

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues#x11