Issue 133: multple methods per URI

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:55:55 -0800
To: XML Distributed Applications List <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I see that this issue is closed-but-still-discussed ;)

One other aspect that I don't think got captured (in the issue
description or resolution) is the concern over having multiple
methods being identified by one URI.

I had a look at the issues list and didn't see another that covers
this; it certainly seems to fit into 133 (although it seems to be
specific to the RPC convention, rather than the HTTP binding).

Is there any WG position on this currently? My instinct is that it
would be a Good Thing to have a 1->1 mapping, especially in light of
the Web architecture.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham