Re: Proposal for issue 78: RPC structs and Encoding root attribute

 Marc,
 your rewrite is certainly cleaner, thank you for it. But in any
case the vague part stays: "...and element information items that
may appear to be roots of a graph but are not." What does it mean
to "may appear to be root"?
 I would like to see us mandate that the non-roots be marked as
such - your option b.
 How do you feel about removing the "root" stuff altogether?
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/