Re: Issue with soap-rpc:result

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:55:32 +0100 (CET)
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>
cc: XMLDISTAPP <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
 Rich,
 where do you envision such a section? I see three options -
the primer or the RPC section or an appendix.
 The RPC section is a spec, it should say what and how, not why,
I think.
 An appendix would IMHO assign much greater importance to the
issue than it does possess.
 The primer might be a good place. Do you volunteer to formulate
this part? Feel free to cut and paste from my summary note if you
find it appropriate. 8-)
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   http://www.systinet.com/