RE: Issue 133, and permitting no body

Hmmm ... I hate to dive into shark-infested waters, but I thought of SOAP as
the application coordination protocol and HTTP just one of the transports.
HTTP itself is much more than a transport protocol, but the SOAP RPC binding
is only using it as a way to transport messages.  One COULD use SOAP-format
messages in a REST-way -- using GET, PUT, POST as appropriate, but that's
not RPC ???

Swimming fast for shore ...