Re: Draft of position on SOAP's use of XML Internal subset

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:33:19 -0500
To: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Cc: fallside@us.ibm.com, xml-dist-app@w3.org

I'm trying to find a good URI for this.  As best I can tell it's the "Guidelines for the Use of XML in IETF Protocols" which seems to be on its way to ID, not RFC.  Is that what you have in
mind?  Anyone have a URI I can reference?  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
12/04/02 10:57 PM