Issue 298: RPC array representation unneccesary

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:59:39 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I'm inclined to agree with the commentator[1] on this, the only
difference between the struct and array case really is that duplicate
edge labels are allowed in the array case. I'm not convinced of the
utility of that distinction and I think the spec would be clearer if we
only speced the struct case. That said, I'd like to defer this issue for
a week while Henrik and I get some more feedback from implementers
inside Microsoft.

Thanks

Gudge

[1] [1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x298