Issue 303: fault for broken array attributes?

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 14:34:28 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Regarding Issue 303[1], I propose that the issue be closed with no
action. The env:Sender fault code already covers these cases ( and
others such as missing elements in a Fault for example ).

If we embark on a path of defining new top-level fault codes or
sub-codes for all the possible ways in which a message can be malformed,
we will be here for a long time.

Gudge