LC Issue #373

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 07:28:47 -0700
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Last call issue 373[1] is marked as editorial. The editors think that
this issue needs some discussion by the WG. Specifically I18N would like
to see text in the spec stating that envelopes/headers must be
normalized and also text stating that 'payload providers' must provide
normalized payloads.

My own recollection ( and this seems consistent with the discussion
referenced by I18N[2] ) is that we decided that SOAP 1.2 would not
require normalization.

However, I'd like the WG as a whole to comment, please.

Cheers

Gudge

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x373
[2] http://www.w3.org/International/Group/2002/charmod-lc/#C062