Re: Request/response correlation in Email/SMTP binding

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:09:26 +0200 (CEST)
To: Lars von Wedel <lvonwedel@hotmail.com>
cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

 Lars,
 at least the Email binding proposed by the XMLP WG [1] presently
favors the application approach - correlation can be done using
SOAP headers carrying the necessary ID. Such a solution will also
help when moving at least one direction of the communication from
email to other messaging transports.
 Best regards,

                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation