Re: Providing a short name for single-request-response MEP

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:43:01 -0400
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'Mark Baker'" <distobj@acm.org>, Christopher Ferris <chris.ferris@sun.com>, noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com, henrikn@microsoft.com, john_ibbotson@uk.ibm.com, marc.hadley@uk.sun.com, martin.gudgin@btconnect.com, moreau@crf.canon.fr, xml-dist-app@w3.org
BTW, I should point out that the email of mine that I referred to[1] is
really an overriding concern over this issue, because even if you got a
200 back, you don't necessarily know that the message was processed as a
SOAP message.

If something like my proposed solution is adopted to solve that issue,
the 202 issue would still exist though.

My apologies for not tying these two issues together earlier.

 [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Apr/0205

MB