Re: Proposal for dealing with root

 Gudge,
 it seems that graph roots are always serialization roots (in a
serialized graph), on the other hand not every serialization root
is a graph root. But I think this was clear already.
 As for the definition of a serialization root in a graph, I
wouldn't start from the serialized form. I'd rather say something
like "a serialization root is the node from which serialization
starts".
 To forbid independent elements, I think we could say
 "When serializing a graph, every node and edge is serialized as
a descendant (or self) of the serialization root(s) element
information item(s)."
 What do you think?

                   http://www.systinet.com/