attributes using soap encoding/RPC

From: Tim Thompson <thompson@breezecomm.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:06:18 -0400 (EDT)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I had originally posted this to the wrong place.  Anyway.

We have some complex types defined that have attributes.  The document style
we are using is RPC, the encoding style is soap encoding.  Some SOAP
implementations will handle the attributes fine others will not.  In looking
at the latest soap spec for the encoding rules it's unclear to me whether
arbitrary attributes are allowed to be serialized using SOAP encoding.

My question is can you use types that have attributes defined also, with RPC
style and soap encoding.  Thanks for any help.

Tim